- To proceed with payout it is mandatory to upload all the necessary documents by logging in and going to your account.
- Please note YuFundMe cannot process any payout until the necessary information is uploaded.
- Once the documents have been uploaded and verified, YuFundMe follows a weekly payout of funds raised where all funds raised during a given week from Monday-Sunday are transferred into the bank account during the following week on Wednesday.
- Please note all USD funds raised are ONLY transferred once the campaign ends (days remaining are zero).
- The USD fund transfer will happen 14 days after the fundraiser ends.
- For example if your fundraiser ends on 1st Feb and you have already uploaded all necessary compliance docs the payout will happen on 14th Feb (2 weeks). We would highly recommend that you complete the compliance documentation when your fundraiser is running for fast and smooth payout.
- For more queries here please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
How much funds will be credited to my account?
Please refer our Plans and Pricing page for the detailed breakup.
Do I need to submit any information to receive the funds?
YES its mandatory to submit and upload all documents and provide all the necessary bank information for YuFundMe to process and transfer the funds you have raised. ONLY once all documents are provided will the funds be transferred.
What is a SWIFT code and how do I find it?
A SWIFT code is an international bank code that identifies particular banks worldwide. It’s also known as a Bank Identifier Code (BIC). Bank uses SWIFT codes to send/receive money to/from overseas banks.
You can use an online tool at https://bank.codes/swift-code-search/ to find your swift code. Your bank statement should have your IBAN and swift code indicated. The bank branch or relationship manager will be able to provide you the SWIFT code for your bank account. Please note the SWIFT code is and 8 or 11 digit alphanumeric code and differs from branch to branch of every bank. It is not IFSC code.
For your reference, swift code would be in the following format: ABCD-EF-GH-IJK
- ABCD – Bank Code(A-Z)
- EF – Country Code(A-Z)
- GH – Location Code(A-Z)(0-9)
- IJK – Branch Code(Optional)(A-Z)(0-9)
How do I get the details of the individuals who have donated to my fundraiser?
Please login to your account and go to your fundraiser page. You will be able to see on the top right an option to download a file, which would have all donor information.